Tour our academies
If you are thinking about which secondary school to choose for your child, we have an invitation for you.
Come to see for yourself what our academies are like behind the scenes. One of our senior staff will give you a tour while the pupils are in class. You will be able to see how we teach and discuss how pupils settle in when they join. We welcome visits from parents whose children are Years 4, 5 or 6.
Please fill in this form to confirm a place on a tour.
Book a Tour
Why choose Dudley Academies Trust?
The four secondary academies that are members of Dudley Academies Trust have been celebrating their best ever GCSE results. This comes at the end of a year during which one of them was judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted and all four have improved the progress made by their learners. If your children join one of our academies next September, we will help them to be the best that they can be.
Our academies benefit from:
- A focus on personal development as well as results, with an excellent Careers programme and a wide range of activities designed to make the most of their talents and to build self-belief and resilience.
- Collaborative Learning in the classrooms, so that every learner joins in, gains confidence and learns how to express their own ideas.
- Highly effective learner support, in and out of the classroom, with an emphasis on mental health and wellbeing.
- Support from the Trust’s central team of subject directors and subject coaches.
- The resources and expertise of our sponsor, Dudley College of Technology.
Our schools are dreaming big. Make one of them your choice!