Why Choose Dudley Academies Trust?
If your children join one of our four secondary academies or our 'outstanding' primary academy next September or in years to come, they will be part of a revolution in local education. After our first year of operation, all four academies achieved improved GCSE results and we are determined that they will become some of the best schools in the region. To achieve this, we are:
- Recruiting exceptional school leaders and teaching staff
- Providing a team of Outstanding Practitioners – teachers who are experts in their subjects who set the standards for all of our teaching
- Using teaching methods that ensure every child actively participates in the lessons
- Running special programmes in Year 7 so that children make the transition to secondary school a success
- Making a £multi-million investment in buildings, IT and facilities
- Using the latest learning technologies, including artificial intelligence software that helps learners to progress
- Delivering a tried and tested model of how to improve behaviour and motivate learners
- Focusing on learner support and inclusion
- Introducing an ambitious Careers programme
- Asking every learner to ‘Dream Big’ about what they want to achieve at school and in life.