Why Choose Dudley Academies Trust?
If your children join one of our four rapidly progressing secondary academies or our two primaries next September or in years to come, they will be part of a transformation in local education. All four are above the average for Dudley; in fact, since joining the Trust, they are the four most improved secondary schools in the Borough for progress and one of them is the most improved for grades achieved. We are determined that they will become some of the best schools in the region.
Each of our academies benefits from:
- Support from a team of subject directors and subject coaches – teachers who are experts in their subjects and who work with our teachers and your children.
- Help with recruiting exceptional teaching and support staff.
- Shared best practice in the classroom.
- Highly effective learner support, in and out of the classroom, with an emphasis on mental health and wellbeing.
- A focus on personal development as well as results, with an excellent Careers programme and a wide range of activities designed to develop learners’ talents and to build self-belief.
- £multi-million investments in our buildings, IT and facilities.
- The latest available learning technologies.
- A tried and tested model of how to ensure positive behaviour and motivate learners through Values Driven Expectations.
- The resources and expertise of Dudley College of Technology.