To our staff
We give a heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for your hard work, support and care for our learners and for each other in these truly extraordinary times. Please note we will continue to share Chief Executive Staff Briefing Notes with colleagues via Outlook.
The below are resources available to you from the Trust or via other external sources. Note, external resources will be available subject to the source.
Best wishes and take care.
Heading: Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Trust wellbeing update 24/03/20 (containing links to MIND, Every Mind Matters & Headspace etc.)
- Trust wellbeing update 30/03/20 (containing link to Gov.uk Mental Health, NHS etc.)
- Hays Wellbeing Training (made accessible via Dudley Academies Trust, should you need assistant with log in details, please contact our Safeguarding & Compliance Officer, Rebecca Meacham by emailing email@example.com).
- Twinkle 10 Ways to Improve Your Wellbeing During School Closures.
- Ditchling Yoga have made their content free for all teachers and NHS staff.
Other resources and links
- The Chartered College of Teaching – #TeachTogether
- For music lovers, there is a 21-day free trial to learn an instrument with Prodigies Music.
- Explore the world with videos capturing activity all over the planet with Project Explore.
- On Twitter, Patrick Stewart (@sirpatstew) is reading a sonnet a day.
- Julie Dawn Cole, who played the original Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory (and Tes mental health columnist), is reading the book it was based on – Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – aloud one chapter a night at 6pm on her Facebook page.
- Researchify have classic children's literature in audiobook and PDF.